The Benefits of Roof Trusses
- Roof Trusses provide more economic solutions than traditional roofing methods.
- Trusses are generally spaced at 600mm centres giving economy in the use of timber.
- Erection procedure is simple and repetitive, requiring only a minimum of skilled labour.
- Architects and developers have a free rein in forming economic roofscapes.
- Standard designs require only external walls to be load bearing, eliminating intermediate supports.
- Waste and pilferage are minimized.
- Programmed deliveries to suit construction schedules and reduce handling and storage costs.
Roof Truss Design Service
Calculations for approving authorities are available on receipt of a firm order, thereby eliminating the costs of consultant fees. We also provide accurate site erection drawings to ensure successful installation.